Relief Pharmacist Services in British Columbia
We are healthcare professionals taking great pride in our job and uphold the same standards of practice and professionalism when it comes to providing services to patients. We can be just as reliable and fast as your staff pharmacist. Patient safety and Pharmacy client Satisfaction is our priority.
What we offer:
- Fully licensed pharmacists, experienced in relief pharmacist position for over 3 years
- Injection certified / Methadone program experienced
- Super user of pharmacy softwares (Kroll / Nexxys / WinRx /Healthwatch)
- Experienced with busy stores and diverse demographics of clientele
- Affordable rates of service
- Services in Vancouver area, Victoria, Nanaimo, Kamloops, Kelowna, Vernon, White Rock, Sechelt, Surrey etc.
Pharmacy Marketing Consultant and Business Growth Strategist
What’s the point if nobody knows how unique and personalized services are offered in your pharmacy?
Let us help you tell your story that showcase your values.
It is never too late to look beyond your neighbourhood and use the potential of social media, search engine and influencer marketing.
Results in your pharmacy business:
- Be found organically by your neighbourhood patients with our search engine marketing
- Build social media communities around your unique knowledge and service
- Explore how to reach your target customers with smart use of print materials (brochures, posters, coupons etc)
- Position yourself as a go-to health service navigator and adviser
- Use pharmacy software data to identify opportunities to attract new customers
Technology Solutions for Independent pharmacy owners:
For many years customer- faced technology never existed in healthcare and it was expected to be just the way it is. But then what has changed dramatically now are the expectations of your customers resulting from their interaction with different technologies and apps outside pharmacy.
It is now also expected of your pharmacy business to engage patients in a way they like to get engaged.
Most independent pharmacy owners think this is very expensive and the myth that they cannot afford the technology necessary to enhance patient experience can affect their business growth. Given their business model and operational flexibility, they can actually test out many different ways of improving customer experience at low cost and we can show you how to do this.
Technology we build for independent pharmacy business:
- Building technology for online prescription upload & refill requests
- Creating custom pharmacy websites with live chat features
- Low cost pharmacy app to increase patient engagement
- Online tools to improve patient adherence
- EHR (eletronic health records) and loyalty programs help retain existing customers
This app can free up a lot of time for pharmacist while at work and focus on other things.Piyush
Such an innovative service from a pharmacist, definitely looking to start in my community pharmacyRavi P